Hi There my friends, I am excited to share with you whats new in my world. As many of you know I love the thrill of reinventing myself. I did this in a big way in 2015. I have Launched HairdresserTV.com a new and exciting school program, which required a lot of soul searching.
1. What are the common problems that Salon owners complain about?
2. How many stylists do I meet who are challenged by the same technical problems?
3. Why do so many stylists struggle with the foundational hairdressing skills?
4. I see an increase in stylist/colorist struggling to make a good income from hairdressing, why?
5. During my workshops what are the challenges that I see experienced stylist face?
6. Are graduates from beauty school really equipped to take on a clientele and win?
7. Why do so many stylist loose motivation?
All of above and so much more inspired me to create not only short videos on the “101 of hairdressing”, but to also design a system that can migrate from a school program into an in salon Apprenticeship program. I will keep you posted.
So which level do you want to play at, novice, intermediate, master? Guess who earns the big BUCKS? There is a price tag, but it is so worth the practice. After all hairdressing is a practice.
IN THIS VIDEO THEY ARE ALL PLAYING THE SAME SONG BUT HOW DIFFERENT THE SONG SOUNDS!
WE PLAY THE SAME SONG, WE ALL CUT AND COLOR HAIR –
SOME ARE JUST GETTING BY WHILE OTHERS ARE MAKING A
6 FIGURE INCOME!
WHAT DO YOU WANT?
Please join me in 2015 for my private work shops, only 5 to 6 in a class SWEET.
All the best Vivienne Mackinder
Founder of HairDesignerTv.com – Salons.
HairDresserTV.com – Schools