Hi there my Friends, you do what ever it takes when designing, even using a step stool! Check out the images from back stage at a show.
- The hair was crimped for texture and divided into 5 sections.
- A hair pad was pinned to the head and then the hair was rope braided in the center section.
- The side sections were then braided into 3 strand rope braids and French Braids.
- All the braids were secured into a pony tail at the nape of the neck and then a Hair Accessory was added.
- Note to make more commercial keep all the braids closer to the scalp, this style was proportioned for stage, consequently the scale needed to be larger for the wow effect. I hope you like the end result.
I look forward to seeing you on line next year and at one of my live workshops.
All the best Vivienne Mackinder. Founder of HairDesignerTV.com