Its a beautiful thing when a career and a passion come together.
Hi there my friends, To be published in Instagram and FaceBook are great and can drive traffic to your business. BUT there is nothing like seeing your work published in a fabulous printed magazine, namely “Hair Trendy” especially when you make it to the prized front cover.
I am so proud of Gjoko, who is a highly successful salon owner, who studied with me at my studio, with a dream to take his print work to the next level, which he certainly did. During our 3 day workshop, we worked on the following. (see points below)
Highlights of the 3 day Photo Shoot Workshop
- Researched the story and the concept
- Mood boards created
- We drew out the best hair ideas,
- Gathered fashion and make up ideas
- Researched ideas in photography and lighting.
- Then our Pivot Point Mannequin heads came out and we started to play with ideas bringing the looks to life.
- We Photographed the journey – asking this BIG QUESTION? “If we add will the style be better? If we take away elements will the style be better?”
- We Edited down our options to the best looks. Again asking what to keep and take away? This is very challenging as we can fall in love with an idea, but it may not be right for the collection.
- Cast the models and team,
- Communicated with the crew on our ideas and opened our minds for all possibilities.
- After 2 long days of Preparation we felt very equipped to enter the studio and shoot with our amazing team.
- Tension can kill creativity, so it is important to have fun. It can get intense so important to stay light and playful.
- Learn from the journey, celebrate the victory – Bravo to Gjoko and my amazing team, I truly love working with you all.
Here Gjoko is using one of my Favorite Stencils to paint white lines into the hair.
David Maderick the master of Make up.
HAIR Gjoko Shkreli – PHOTOGRAPHER Roberto Ligresti – MAKEUP David Maderich – FASHION STYLING Montgomery Frazier
MODEL Dinara Chetyrova Muse Models – ART DIRECTION Vivienne Mackinder
If you would like to work with me privately on a photo shoot or in a very small group for a Photo Shoot Workshop Please check out our calendar and opportunities at HairdesignerTV.com
Best Wishes Vivienne Mackinder
For all booking Vivienne Mackinder inquires or to attend a live workshop or to become a 5 star member of HairdesignerTV.com contact [email protected] or call 866-484-8622.