Hi there my Friends at HairDesignerTv and fellow stylists.
Lets go back stage and I will show you what the audience did not see. Phil Ring and myself preparing a model for our presentation
My Philosophy TRAIN WITH CONFIDENCE.
While education is an investment of time and money, the bigger question is where will you be next year if you do not invest today?
What if ?????
Calling all salon owners, Artistic Directors and head of education join me in NYC
WORKSHOP: Train the Trainer – Artistic Director Training (Part 1)
LEVEL: Intermediate to Advanced
WHEN: March 18th – 20th, 2018
WHERE: Water Street Studio – 247 Water St, 1st Fl, New York, NY 10038
TIME: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (1-hour Lunch)
HOST: Vivienne Mackinder
20% discount for members of my blog and HairDesignerTV.
should you sign up today
– 4 monthly Payments of $330 (Total: $1,320)
• Educator/Artistic Director (Full Participation) – $1,650.00
• Associate Team Member (3-day Observation)– $600.00
The “Train The Trainer” workshops are designed for Educators or Artistic Directors, those who are specifically responsible for training new stylist in a salon environment.
I guides you through the ‘Designer Program’, which is an online apprenticeship system. This program will equip you with a learning path for your new hires, and help you train your new team members. Using my apprenticeship system, you will be able to train your new hires more efficiently and get them on the floor faster – in turn, increasing your profits. The Designer Program provides a higher technical and creative system to turn your team into highly skilled professionals.
During the Part-1 training, students will focus on soft skills, styling & finishing hair, including editorial styling. The focus is dexterity skills, strong technique, combined with creativity and the ability to understand hair shape and face shapes as you design. *Please note, in Part-2 of Train The Trainer, we focus on consultation and cutting skills.
1. Hire to Win and Retain Staff
2. Systems for Evaluation & Coaching
3. Training System Soft Skills (part 1 consultation and communication skills)
4. Finishing Skills, Blow Dry and Setting (increase dexterity skills)
5. Dress Work – Casual and Formal
6. The Art of Understanding and Building Shapes
7. The Art of Pinning
8. The Art of Back Combing
Training Session Format:
• 3-hours multi-media presentation each day
• 6-hours of hands-on training each day
• 1-year access to the Designer Online Program
• Completion Certificate
*NOTE: This workshop is part of a designed journey. We offer additional packages of live events, monthly coaching, virtual meetings and the designer program online education. These extra resources can be custom designed to support you and maintain the integrity of your training system
*Seating is limited, SIGN UP TODAY!
For more information, call 631-591-1079.
LEARN MORE TO EARN MORE