Hi to my Friends at HairDesignerTV and Fellow stylists,
What an honor to work with Nicholas French at Icons and Legends workshop in Palm Springs this past weekend. (Check out the video highlights below!)
Nicholas’ 50 years experience includes: working with A list Celebrities, British Royalty; Film, TV, Editorial work, Salon owner, educator and Platform artist!! This Master wowed the audience. Blending great techniques and creativity with amazing career stories.
Big learns in the philosophy of hair:
1. Never compromise a trend for beauty. Let beauty rule.
2. Design your hairstyle from the inside out. Who is sitting in your chair?
3. Capture the Beauty of your client by designing to an oval face shape,
4. Design to the clients life style and personality.
5. Never negate the foundation of any technique . Master the fundamental to unleash your creativity.
Check out video highlights from the workshop!
FACEBOOK LIVE VIVIENNE MACKINDER PAGE
Big learns in cutting technique:
1. The 7 principles in razor cutting, how to create texture and shape simultaneously. To avoid two haircuts on one client.
2. How to a take a ’50’s cutting technique’ to create a relaxed style and invisible layers. (see video for preview)
Big learns in styling technique
1. The art of pinning how to make pins vanish, and lock into place. Less pins for a stronger hold.
2. How to see shapes for balance, rhythm and proportion.
3. The power of a great set,
4. Back combing methods with the comb and hands, to open and give lightness to teasing.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR NEXT WORKSHOP