Hi there my Friends, I know for some of us in the North East of USA we have winter blues, dreaming of summer days. Well if you feel like you need a boost this keynote may inspire and motivate you to greatness.
Presented at Inter Coiffure show.
Remember good is okay until you hear the word GREAT.
I hope you enjoy some key points about stepping into your greatness.
Key points from this keynote to apply to your life –
- Does your salon culture need a facelift?
- Is Salon drama zapping your energy?
- The battle of two wolves, who will win?
- Will power or why power, what is it for you?
- 4 R’s motivational drivers, what are they for you?
- Design your lifestyle first and back your career into it.
- Lets bring back charm school.
- ‘Buy in’ do you have it? Or do you have too many empty chairs in your salon?
- Assumption how does that impact your business?
- What does it take to give a 5 star consultation?
- How do you increase your influence and following?
- Are you playing to your passion?
- Positive, negative or neutral whats your reading?
- Beliefs verses Desires how does that play in your life?
- The power of photo Journalling – train your eye.
- Intentional learning or accidental learning? What’s your learning path?
- 10,000 hours of perfect practice, most do 4000 hours over 10 years.
- Investing time or waisting time?
My thanks to InterCoiffure Lois Christie and the members of IC.
Let me know what you think?
Looking forward to seeing you at one of my workshops.
All the best Vivienne Mackinder, Founder of HairDesignerTV.
For all inquires regarding booking Vivienne Mackinder or attending a live workshop or becoming a 5 star member of HairdesignerTV.com contact [email protected] or call toll free 866-484-8622.