HI there my Friends at HairDesignerTV and Fellow stylists/colorists,
As you know from my last blog Joico has inspired me to become a colorist, (Stay tuned as I have more videos to share with you over the next month). I loved the adventure of trying something new. Never before have I felt more grateful for my Mannequin heads, thank goodness that they do not complain! All of this has made me reflect, only to be reminded that we hold the key to our success.
I had the honor and pleasure to work with Lillian Howard during my workshop. Lillian is a very talented stylist and salon owner, who is taking a leap of faith, she has the courage to reinvent her career. I so admired her skill, passion and vision for a bigger dream. Check our her video, Lillian demonstrated such a hunger to learn and try techniques for the first time. So exciting and fascinating!!
Are you ready for the leap? These are some great questions to ask of yourself. For Salon owners you may want to consider making these coaching questions part of your coaching system for new hire and your established team.
- What is important in your career?
- What is meaningful to you in your lifestyle?
- Where do you see yourself in one to two years?
- How do you spend your down time at work?
- What do you need to do to achieve your goals?
- Where are you NOW – what is your GAP – where do you want to be?
- Are you willing to make a plan around the GAP?
- Your daily rituals need to reflect the goal
PLEASE JOIN ME IN 2018 FOR MY NEW LIVE WORKSHOPS IN NYC AND THE HAMPTONS, LOVE TO WORK WITH YOU AND CREATE MAGIC. CHECK OUT THIS LINK. XX
WORKSHOP: New Trends Cutting
LEVEL: All Levels
WHEN: March 5th – 6th, 2018
WHERE: Water Street Studio – 247 Water St, 1st Fl, New York, NY 10038 TIME: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (1-hour Lunch)
HOST: Vivienne Mackinder & Art Team INVESTMENT: $1,250.00
Creativity without boundaries! Vivienne demonstrates each step going over the fine details for each skill requirement. Stylist then recreate the techniques with guidance from Vivienne and her art team member. *All work is performed on mannequin heads.
• New Trends in Cut & Finishing • Face Shape and Facial Framing • Precision Cutting
• Razor Cutting
Training Session Format:
• 1-hour multi-media presentation each day • 6-hours of hands-on training each day
• 6-months access to the Designer Online Program • Completion Certificate
*NOTE: This workshop is part of a designed journey. We offer additional packages of live events, monthly coaching, virtual meetings and the designer program online education. These extra resources can be custom designed to support you and maintain the integrity of your training system
*Seating is limited, SIGN UP TODAY!
For more information, call 631-591-1079.